We are writing to inform you of the actions that we have taken to ensure the well-being of our colleagues and customers, in response to the growing threat from Coronavirus.
Shortly after the COVID-19 outbreak occurred in China, we began reviewing and implementing provisions as a part of our overall business continuity plan. This plan outlines specific steps Kelfords has and continues to take to safeguard employees’ and customers’ health and well-being during a pandemic while ensuring the Company’s ability to maintain fundamental operations and continue providing essential services to our customers.
The plan includes:
• The formation of a Coronavirus Action Team who monitor and action SA Government and Public Health guidance
• Ensuring employees receive regular briefings regarding new operating procedures aimed at protecting our colleagues, customers and the business
• Restricting international travel and attendance by employees to industry meetings and conferences
• Increasing the frequency of dealership cleaning and disinfecting surfaces such as doors, phones and desks
• Increasing the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers and hand wipes within the business
• Regular disinfection of cars’ handles, gear knobs and steering wheels
• Introduction of a no hand shake policy across the Dealership
• Installation of posters to reinforce good practice regarding hand-washing
• Introducing software to enable remote working
• The cessation of field based employees visiting multiple showrooms
• Segregating contact centre operatives into smaller teams
The senior management team and Board of Directors of Kelfords take the COVID-19 threat seriously and we are taking all reasonable measures to prepare for and mitigate the risk of COVID-19 to our team members, our customers and our business. To this aim, we ask that you inform us prior to your visit to let us know if you have been to any of the affected locations listed on the SA Government website, or if you have had to self-isolate due to potential exposure to the virus, so that we may discuss the best way in which to manage your requirements.
Thank you for your continued support of Kelfords Ford.
We wish good health to all our customers, colleagues and their families.